Re: [DMCForum] Re: test

Joe,

You can't delete messages on this group. Well, you can, but you can't.
Here's what I mean:

When you post a message, it is transmitted to everyone immediately (or
as soon as Yahoo groups gets around to transmitting it).

You can go back to the Yahoo groups interface and delete it, which
removes it from that interface, but by that time it has already been
emailed to everyone on the group. So you didn't "really" delete it.

Hope that makes sense...

Also, if you have questions about how moderated the group is becoming,
you can always email us, or even post your questions here for that
matter. It's not like we're going to lie to you about what's going on
around here, or try to hide our actions in any way. This is why we
stated that "all moderator actions will be public." We want the group
to be involved and to know what we're doing.

-Ryan

On 10/4/05, timnagin <timnagin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Joe,
>
> None of the group settings have been changed.
>
> Greg

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS