[DMCForum] Re: New DMCForum policies...

You asked me not to post any of our private e-mails to the list, so I
will do my best to paraphrase..

This is not trolling..  This is discussing list policies.

Your message (below) implies that I will be banned if I continue this
discussion.

Is it the will of the majority of the group that we not discuss the
list policies in public?  As I said before, I did not see that poll
so I am not sure how this can be concluded.

I was instructed to read the "rules" again.  It does not say anyone
will be banned for anything other than "Religion" or "Politics".  I
think this was the point you were trying to make to me when you asked
me to read them again?

Maybe you need to explain it better..  Afterall, I am like a five
year old.  Maybe one of the other list members can explain it better?

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> Trolling, just as you pointed out is not allowed.  If you need a
reference
> please re-read the thirty something off-list emails you and I have
been
> exchanging for the last five hours.
>
> Greg

Behalf
> Of malevy_nj
> Sent: Tuesday, October 04, 2005 12:16 AM
> To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [DMCForum] Re: New DMCForum policies...
>
> I am not discussing religion or politics..
>
> What rule am I breaking? What am I being warned about?
>

> --- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> > Marc,
> >
> > You agreed that you would adhere by the new rules and you are not
> doing so.
> > If your "voice" is "squelched" then it is your own doing.
> >
> > You should be leading by example since you are a moderator.  You
are
> now the
> > first person with a warning.
> >
> > Greg