Re: [DMCForum] Re: Newdelorean.com? or is it new Delorean.com

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Newdelorean.com? or is it new Delorean.com

They could at least give some update since it still says "Coming
September 2005". I guess that is what happens when you rush into
things.

Now wasn't this link printed in some Texas Magazine? Good advertisement
if it was in a Magazine.

Mark V