RE: [DMCForum] Re: ATTENTION: New DMCForum policies

RE: [DMCForum] Re: ATTENTION: New DMCForum policies

I will re-post this again, and the rest I will take off list where it should
be.

>.....  Cute, how 4 hrs after I encourage people to vote the polls are
>closed.

Why didn't you encourage them to vote before?  Below is an excerpt from the
email I posted not too long ago.  This is verbatim so please feel free to
check the original source.

"The poll should have been closed when the new rules were announced.  I
neglected to do so and will do so now."

The polls were up for fourteen days.

Greg

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10