[DMCForum] Re: Newdelorean.com? or is it new Delorean.com

[DMCForum] Re: Newdelorean.com? or is it new Delorean.com

Hey.... I pointed this out first, before it even happened!

Does anyone else see that the webcam dates are never accurate? They've
been wrong for as long as I can remember.

<rant>
Gah, I hate these ads for the Scions at the top of my screen. Damned
stupidest car idea ever - "Let's make three goofy-ass cars and market
them to teenagers in hopes they'll see them as 'cool'."
</rant>

-Adam Stadnick
Slowly getting closer to Eagle Scout, and thus closer to owning my own D.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS