[DMCForum] Pedal Extensions

Has anyone seen pedal extensions on a D before?

My cousin is a big gullwinged car fan just like me and has ordered
pedal extensions, he's a dwarf. We are currently looking for a Bradley
GT2 for him, little man in a little car. He asked to drive my DeLorean
and I had to turn him down because, well duh. He's never driven before.
Tuesday they come in and I am going to "teach" him how to drive in my
Dodge Ram. I have found a good size empty parking lot close to campus
taht I plan on going out there and showing him how the drive and park,
wish me luck ;)

Josh

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS