[DMCForum] Re: JZD & Bricklin & Africa

My roomate owns a 300ZX with some performance stuff on it and he was
dogging DeLoreans until he found out that I owned one now all he
wants to do is drive mine. We went to school with each other since
first grade and all of my binders had the DMC logo that I poorly drew
on there and he told me how ugly, slow, inpratical and stupid the
cars are and then he drove by when I first got my car and now he
praises my car almost. Same thing with the Ford and Chevy guys from
high school. Mike knows what I mean, Dog the car and call it
aluminum. When he droped off my car a buddy of mine that all Ford
stoped and looked at it and told me that the aluminum looked nice. I
think I have told you guys this before.

Josh

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "therealdmcvegas" <dmcvegas@xxxx>

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS