[DMCForum] Re: Are you a kid of the '70's or '80's?

[DMCForum] Re: Are you a kid of the '70's or '80's?

After Arkansas tv went to crap I would get up and ride my bike until
supper time literally. No lunch just ridding around. That's also when
we had woods across the street from my house. I grew up on a bicycle,
now I'm lucky if I can make it around the block. I'm glad to see that
the woods went to a good cause. There is a housing subdivision and a
lot of Katrina "victums" have moved in, extremely nice people. I wish I
could say the same for the kid next door that plays ball at two in the
morning.Mnnnn!!!

Josh

P.S. If only I had a paintball gun that was worth anything.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ryan Wright <ryanpwright@xxxx> wrote:
> On 9/29/05, therealdmcvegas <dmcvegas@xxxx> wrote:
> > Of those members on the list who have kids, I gotta ask this: What
do
> > your kids do on Saturday mornings? I'm grown-up, and bored out of my
> > skull with the boring news shows they broadcast now...
>
> They bring me breakfast in bed. Seriously. Sometimes the idea of
> eating it is questionable, but most of the time it's pretty good.
>
> My daughter used to get up at 7am on Saturday mornings and play the
> piano, but I put a stop to that.
>
> Actually, I'm not really sure what they do. I'm not a morning person,
> so I sleep 'till 9 on Saturdays. Hopefully my wife knows what they
> do...
>
> -Ryan

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS