From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of brandelorean
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2005 2:53 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Car Faxes Available!

Hey Guys,

I recently got an unlimited carfax report account for the month to
check on a bunch of cars I was looking into.  Anyways, if anyone needs
a CarFax on a car they're looking at, let me know as I'll pull a
report for you.

Email me at Brandelorean@xxxxxxxxx if you'd like a CarFax, doesn't
have to be a DeLorean...just figure I'd put this "UNLIMITED" account
to use and get all its worth out of it :)

Thanks,

Brandon
Vin 3323

*      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of