[DMCForum] THE SILENT FEW

Group,

When Walt invited me to join this forum a couple of
years ago, I was honored and felt privledged to be
asked to belong to such a great group of Delorean
people.  During this time, I have seen the Forum have
it's ups and downs, but this latest fiasco has caused
the worst and hardest feelings I have ever witnessed.

I don't think an apology from either 'the instagator'
or one from 'the agitator' will fix the damage already
caused.  Too many good people have already left and
only time will tell if they ever come back.

To the few folks that are still left, I applaude your
efforts to make this a worthwhile information
exchange.  I've learned a ton about the Delorean and
want to continue to learning.  I hope you'll hang in
there and maybe we can weather this sad chapter of the
forum's life.

For the couple of folks that caused all these
problems, if you decide to leave, please do it quickly
and quietly.  That way, you won't disturb the faithful
few that are left.

Mike

P.S.    Since Thursday in the early AM there have been
approximately 40 posts to the Forum, quite a change
from the 100+ it was receiving almost daily.  But,
since VideoBob made his BTTF post, they have all had a
positive note.  From me to the group that is still
remaining-------THANK YOU.   :-)