Re: [DMCForum] Funny, but I will try to not be political..

Re: [DMCForum] Funny, but I will try to not be political..

I am in agreement with Dave.

> Expressing hate towards a political figure is automatically considered
> political commentary?

1. It's really old.
2. It incites flame wars and political discussions.
3. Did I mention it's really old?

I participated heavily in the religious discussions and I should have
let it go. The problem is, people like Bob come through trolling for
nonsense that responses are generated, flame wars ensue, and people
start bitching and unsubscribing.

Some of the recent bitching consisted of complaints about me. "Stop
preaching on this list" and "I don't want to hear your religious
crap." I wasn't preaching to anybody, I was defending myself from the
trolls that started this shit in the first place.

If we eliminate the trolling, we eliminate the defensive responses and
the forum might be worth using for everyone else again. Marc & Bob's
posts in this thread were just more trolling, plain and simple.

So, yes: <<<< SIGH!!!!!! >>>>

-Ryan

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte