[DMCForum] interesting statistics...

When a few people left due to the recent arguments, I decided to send a
personal off list apology.  While typing that message I watched as the mass
exodus ensued and decided to send it to almost everyone who left.

I was very surprised at what I read in these replies.  Some stated they were
surprised that some one would take the time to send an email.  What was even
more surprising is that almost every single person replied that they thought
the DMCForum could have been something really great but a few people ruined
it for everyone.

Several even thought that a stronger stance should have been taken to
curtail a lot of the off topic nonsense.  Some of these people even offered
to help rebuild the DMCForum, if it wasn't too late already.

I think I was more shocked by their reply than they were by mine.

Greg

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS