From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Bob Brandys
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 10:46 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re: Buying different eggs

Greg, Ryan

Unfortunatey,  Owning a chicken is illegal where I live.  In fact,
owning any farm animal is illegal.

There is a saying an GM.

"If you watch the pennies, the dollars will take care of themselves"

Also Ben Franklin said

"A penny saved is a penny earned"

Also, if you ever took a course in economics and the cost of money, and
performed the equations on investing 1 penny on a regular basis over a
lifetime,  you would know that these statements  are absolutely true,

I also have a saying myself.

"If is not what you earn, but what you don't spend."

In my 55 years, the only expensive? car I ever bought was a DeLorean.

I have never had car payments.   This has saved (earned) me
over a hundred thousand dollars. -when you do the math.

The first 5 years being self employed are the easiest.  It is the next
20 that are the hardest.
If you study the facts on being self employed, you would know that 80%
of people quit after the first 5 years.

I have a number of friends, who gave up and went back to lower paying
jobs.

Since all my cars are old with no computers, I can fix them.  No taking
them to the dealer.
I designed, GC  and  built my own home for $35 per square for.  Today's
home start at $200 per sq. ft.

We live well, on very little money,  by spending it wisely and doing
everything ourselves.  That is why I am so busy.

Pigeon Forge was not expensive.

Bob

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte