-----Original Message-----
From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Videobob Moseley
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 10:22 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have to admit, that it is getting old to be deleting HUNDREDS of worthless

off topic emails.
These stupid discussions about religion and politics are far more bothersome

and offensive
than anyone's opinion.
I don't care about opinions and what not as long as it is slightly on topic.
If there were any moderation I would support it would be to keep everything
on the
topic of DeLoreans and related....
- VB