When did my wife get to your house VB????

Jack Stiefel - Tampa, Fl
DMC Vin 03461
Listen to the best music of all time at www.fmtimemachine.com

-----Original Message-----
From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Videobob Moseley
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 8:47 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] Re:Delorean Calender

None of the "family" versions have ever sold.
If you've seen one "classy" photo of a DeLorean you have seen them all.
The solution is simply not to buy it if you don't like it.
Myself, I might actually spend a few bucks on something that looks a little
sexier.
If I want to look at a DeLorean all I have to do is look out the
window......yup,. it's still out there.
The only thing missing is the girl with double D's.
Wait....she's in the other room.   :>
- VB

>From: "Josh Porter" <joshp1986@xxxxxxxxx>
>To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: [DMCForum] Re:Delorean Calender
>Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 19:46:13 -0000
>
>As a guy I understand where VB is coming from but what about the
>women? Personaly I don't like seeing half naked men. Most of women
>really don't want to see provocative pictures of other women. Maybe
>there should be two different ones; mens and family ones?
>
>Josh
>

>--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Videobob Moseley" <videobob@xxxx>
>wrote:
> > Your right, no one's calanders have been big sellers...I know that
>Ron's
> > calander hasn't done well.
> > I am ashamed to admit that I haven't bought myself - I keep
>forgetting too.
> >
> > I would simply like to see more provocative photos like mine
>mingled into
> > the magazines.
> > It would be nice for our cars to be seen as exotic sex symbols for
>a change.
> > - vb
> >

> > >From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxx>
> > >To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > >Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re:Delorean Calender
> > >Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 19:14:55 -0500
> > >
> > >We also looked into doing a calendar with the different time
>period
> > >girls.
> > >
> > >Had a friend who could get the girls but they were expensive $400.
> > >
> > >Then we had to rent the costumes.   $1000  about $100 ea.
> > >
> > >Would have had to sell a lot of calendars to pay for this and
>people
> > >weren't buying.
> > >
> > >I think DMCH made a calendar once, and the sales were not very
>good,
> > >either.
> > >
> > >BOB

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10