[DMCForum] Re: Buying different eggs

The missionaries we support are there to help people first, and preach
if anyone wants to hear it, regardless of what some dictionary says.
Some of them run classes and the like, but it's entirely voluntary and
the people who attend don't get fed for coming. It's not some sick
little convert-the-blacks campaign like you see on South Park. We do a
lot of construction work and there are a good number of youth-group
style gatherings across the world.

You are right in that the money does sometimes pay to convert people.
Did I say it didn't? My point was that it has yet to be spent on some
fancy crap we don't have a use for or for some schmuck's new car.

-Adam Stadnick
No VIN - maybe after I'm named as an Eagle Scout I'll get #3416?
JESUS IS LORD!

And Ryan, I think we may be sharing a brain-telepathy thing today.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxx> wrote:

> missionary:
>
> One who attempts to persuade or convert others to a
> particular program, doctrine, or set of principles; a
> propagandist.
>
> So, you are paying to convert people overseas.

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS