[DMCForum] Re: Family Guy BTTF DeLorean!!!

[DMCForum] Re: Family Guy BTTF DeLorean!!!

There is also one on Fairly Odd Parents.. Ahhh not that I watch it or
anything;) I was emailing you guys and saw it for a split second while
the kids were watching. They freaked out because "Uncle Josh's car was
on tv" They can't watch BTTF so they don't see DeLoreans on tv.

Josh

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Matt Spittle" <mds328@xxxx> wrote:
> Awesome BTTF DeLorean scene in Family Guy tonight.  Has exterior AND
> interior shots of the car, and even fairly accurate (for a cartoon
> version).  I wish I could have saved it, but I don't have that
> capability.
>
> Matt

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte