[DMCForum] Re: All people of faith are dumb, and so am I apparently.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxx> wrote:
> Marc,
>
> You just don't get it. I'll explain it again in as simple of terms
> as I possibly can.
>
> If several people on this list said things like:
<SNIP>

Rich, I see exactly where you're coming from, and agree with you. It
is not fair at all to simply make a generalization about a group of
people, based upon the actions of single, or multiple individuals that
happen to be a member of that same group. That's simply taking facts,
and perverting them to fit a convient logic, so that one can push
their own agenda. At that point, you are simply fabricating a truth,
or a lie by manipulating data.

Now, I am however a realist. And to prove my point, I'm going to take
your "what if" example, and use it to prove my own point.

Let's take a look at the looters in the aftermath of hurricane
Katrina. The majority of looters were black. Now, does that mean that
all black people are theifs who'll take advantage of a dire situation?
Of course not. Now let's take a look at another fact we know of. There
were also reports of caucasian people looting valuables too. Now,
because there were more negros than there were caucasians, are we to
believe that in this type of a senario, that black people are more
likely to loot than whites?!? No, of course not.

What I believe here (and this is a dark side I hinted to before when I
said that eventually everyone is going to disagree and fight with me),
is that we have a lower class of people. Lower than those who
scrape-by. They don't work, they don't care. There has been a
hard-line "Welfare Mentality" breed into these people. Unlike poor
people who have a sense of pride in what they do, and are rather
grateful for what they have, we have the opposite here. You have
people who've been raised to believe that "Big Brother owes you
something." Negro or caucasian, from the ghetto or trailer park, these
people wouldn't know what to do with themselves unless we told them to
stand in line everymonth for Public Assistance. We tell them what they
can, and cannot buy with their Food Coupons (WIC), we have HUD that
pays their monthly rent FOR them, and we have to tell these people how
to act everytime we get called out to dicipline them with police
actions. They have learned from their parents that a viable career is
playing the lottery and trudging through life with no sense of direction.

Now I believe something quite simular for religion. I don't look upon
any religion with favoritisim, versus another. However, I do believe
that certain religions, when combined with certain types of people do
have a tendancy to cause more harm than good. Even though that's not
the intent I realize, it still happens.

Catholicisim allows low-life human trash to keep perpetuating crimes
by breeding sociopaths. Because no matter what they do, they can
easily be forgiven, and escape the punishment for their crimes.

Christianity is great for middle, to lower class people. HOWEVER, you
take someone who's a Christian and upper class, and you're likely to
encounter a snobbery that could humble even Donald Trump. I say once
you hit a certain income level, try exploring the Episcopal Church to
try and keep some semblence of humility.

Judisim just seems to force allot of people into both snobbery, as
well as greed without any sense of humanity.

Islam breeds lot's of ignorance, because that's an old-timey religion
that preaches lots of hell-fire, brimstone, and domestic violence. And
might I add that I like the easy out of "Hey, does your life suck?
Don't want to work to get into heaven? Declare 'Jihad' on someone,
kill yourself in the process, and win an instant ticket to Paradise!"

Latter Day Saints, now WHOOO! There's a fun bunch! Lot's of
"home-skooling", and racisim there. Gotta love a religion that claims
that ALL people of "dark skin" cursed by God, because they've been
bred from demons and thus evil (and no I'm not making that one up).
Plus they luv their women folk young. "Once she bleeds, then she
breeds" should be the state motto of Utah IMO.

And my favourite group: Atheists. Straight-up fuckin' smart-asses.
They don't really change their belief structure and truely convert
their beliefs and lifestyle. Usually they're just rebelling against
mom, dad, and anyone else whom they want to get back at. Plus it feels
good to tell yourself that you're smarter than those around you.

Now, why have I brought all this up? To show you that Rich has quite a
valid point here. And while we may not see eye-to-eye spiritually
('cause I don't know what comprises his dogma), I will more than
willingly back his point here.

All I ask is that you all learn something from this. And if you can't
agree with each other on your philosophical points, well, perhaps you
can unify together in agreement against my words.

-Robert

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS