From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Lauren
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2005 11:09 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [DMCForum] religion and politics... PLEASE READ!

Greg and all -

OK - I managed to overcome my DSL problems and vote, but by then
I changed my mind (just like a woman!).  I'm thinking now, that  a
better poll question would be:

What do you as a group member want to get out of the forum?

- Delorean related info only, i.e. technical, historical
- Camaraderie including heated debate
- Camaraderie limited to chit-chat
- A date with a stripper using her boobs to dust my D

I think if it is to serve the group, the forum has to have a clear idea
of what the membership wants.  I know you're trying to accomplish
this in the poll, but I think the problem is with the argumentative
side of debate, not the debate side.  I, for one, find the diversity of
opinion interesting and entertaining - and I love the flames.  It's the
comic relief I need when I am still at my computer but taking a
break from what I'm doing.

> You have to do the voting. :)
>
> Greg

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10