[DMCForum] Gee, what a choice.

You are impossible to talk to Marc.

In the past when I said that I would do just that, you said that was
giving in and letting other people "win" because silence is often
seen as admittance of guilt.

The choice is as unpalatable as it is possible to be:

1. Be silent and let you and others insult me either by name or by
lumping me into convenient categories, groups or stereotypes or:

2. Get dirty and argue with you in a vain attempt to defend myself.

Either way, it was wasted effort. As I've said in the past, these
debates aren't for your enlightenment, they are for your
entertainment as you, Bob and others "stir the pot" like
Gary/Checksix/Jetjock/Chernobyl and whatever other alias's the guy
used.

You know, I have to admit, I have more respect for Mike Pack than
many of you people. At least he insulted me directly and by name
instead of making safe, general derogatory comments like "all non-
religious people are smart" and constantly linking mental crutches
with organized religion and no other organizations.

I never set out to win any of these so-called discussions, or change
anyone's point of view but I'll be damned if I'll sit by quietly and
let people lump me into categories because of how I live my life.
Just because you didn't say my name doesn't mean I should just sit
around and take it.

I also want to correct anyone's misunderstanding that I am promoting
faith, or religion or spirituality. For the record, I have faith. I
do not give two shits if YOU have faith. I do not want to discuss my
beliefs with anyone here. I am merely sick and tired of being thrown
into categories such as "weak minded, narrow minded, un enlightened,
uneducated, hick, hon, redneck, trash, Republican" etc. and I am
faced with the disgusting choices listed above.

I'll say it again for all you college people: Standing around
carelessly flinging insults about large groups of people who share
an element of commonality is bigoted, whether the common element is
a political party, a philisophical belief, a geographical location,
culture or skin color.

If you don't believe that, then you aren't half as educated as you
think you are.

Oh, and the only people here that are likely to get banned for
breaking the new rule won't ever -need- emergency Forum advice. You
are all either well equipped with other vehicles or don't even own
one so that's an empty point as far as I'm concerned.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxx> wrote:
> Just voted... And I find it funny that many of the
> people who voted "no, and blah blah blah banned" are
> some of the same people who engage in such
> discussions.
>
> If you don't want to discuss a particular topic,
> DON'T..  You will find this will make the list
> self-regulating.  But, don't be a hypocrite.
>
> Keep in mind, if you ban someone you also prevent them
> from responding to your emergency DeLorean question.
> So, be careful what you wish for.
>
> Also funny that the other person who voted "yes" as I
> did is someone who does not post to the list much at
> all..  I don't recall them getting involved with the
> "off topic" discussions.  I guess we are at least good
> entertainment!  :)
.com

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte