From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Marc Levy
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2005 7:21 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] New poll for DMCForum

Just voted... And I find it funny that many of the
people who voted "no, and blah blah blah banned" are
some of the same people who engage in such
discussions.

If you don't want to discuss a particular topic,
DON'T..  You will find this will make the list
self-regulating.  But, don't be a hypocrite.

Keep in mind, if you ban someone you also prevent them
from responding to your emergency DeLorean question.
So, be careful what you wish for.

Also funny that the other person who voted "yes" as I
did is someone who does not post to the list much at
all..  I don't recall them getting involved with the
"off topic" discussions.  I guess we are at least good
entertainment!  :)

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS