[DMCForum] Re: Super nice pics

Apology accepted. My point was that to me it's an offense to let
prostitutes sit in a DeLorean. And I didn't expect to see half naked
women when I clicked on the link.
They are too nice of a car!
Yes, all the religious, political posts that annoy someone can be
simply deleted, I agree. But even though it's your car and you can do
whatever you want with it, I still think that your poor DeLorean
doesn't deserve that treatment :-)
I feel bad for your wife for having a husband who can't be satisfied
at home, therefore, if you don't respect your wife, at least respect
your DeLorean...my 2 cent....
Have you ever considered marriage counselor as a carrer path? ;)

Flavia

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Videobob Moseley" <videobob@xxxx>

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS