Re: [DMCForum] Re: Super nice pics

Sorry Josh, I wasn't trying to be offensive, just playfull.
There is nothing wrong with a pretty girl posing with a car.
I thought the photos were mostly tasefull.
I mean, they weren't naked or doing anything nasty, no worse than any news
stand mag.

A word of advce from a married guy, and ask any married guy.
If this sort of thing is already causing problems in the relationship then
run for ze hills.

I suggest some great readin material such as,
F.J. Shark : "How to be the jerk that women love"
It's a fantastic relationship book and not what the cover suggests.
Seriously.

I am not a womanizer, I don't cheat on my wife and she doesn't get jealous
if me and
the guys go to a toppless club for some bravado and male bonding.
A man has to be a man, and when a woman takes that away from you, and you
submit
because you think that you are doing what she wants by being a "nice guy"
who are
actually doing the oppisite of what you should do, because they will loose
respect for you.
This is why most marriages only last a few years.
I can't tell you how many times I have had this talk with friends before
they got married,
they didn't listen, and then a year or two when they get divorced they came
back to me
and told me how right I was, and how they wished they could have handled
things differently.

Your women will try to challenge you and change you because it is just basic
nature.
They like to "improve" everything. .....nothing wrong with that.
It is your job to hold tight to your convictions.
I don't really know Flavia, but from what I can tell she is a smart girl and
obviously a classy
girl and everyone seems to like her and the same of you so I am sure you
both made
the right choice.
So I am not trying to say that she, or all women are "evil" or anything like
that.

It is hard to sum up my entire relationship strategy in a paragraph or two.
The best exapmple I can give is one that you will go through almost every
night.

"Honey, what's for dinner?"
Damn...they hate that question.
Let's say you offer to take her out to eat.
You might usually ask, "Where do you want to go?"
Then she say...."I don't know, where do you want to go?"
This goes on back and forth while you go through every resturant in town.
This is BAD.

Here is what you are supposed to do.
First, you should know here enough to KNOW what she likes, and once you
learn her
moods you will know what she wants.
So rather than posing a question, you make a statement:
"C'mon honey, I am taking you to Red Lobster!" (or where ever)
They much more appreciate a man taking charge.
the point is not to be a demanding tyrant, but to control the direction of
the relationship
in the direction that you both want it to go without wavering back and
fourth.

I hope you get my point with this, without offense and with the upmost
respect to
your girl as I hope you both make it a long time, and my point in explaining
this is that
the old man with the "goofy" hat had let his relationship go so far out of
control that
he was like a school boy with  tyrant mommy.
The concept of it just pissed me off.

* Sorry for the salty language earlier. I got carried away.

- VB