Re: [DMCForum] Super nice pics

This list just breaks me up.   That's why I like it.   Good one VB and
Flavia.!

One of the best times I had in HS was on the debate team.

This list reminds me of that, only we deal with more of the

real issues behind the biases and problems in our society.

Yes, there are blogs out there, but all of us are different.

We own Delorean.  Something is unique in all of us, to make
us buy these cars.   That uniqueness is why I feel we can
openly discuss some issue here that one can not do anywhere else.

I mess with lawyers now.  They are even easier to beat than the old
debate team.

BOB

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS