[DMCForum] Re: All people of faith are dumb, and so am I apparently.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxx> wrote:
> Flavia,
<snip>

> Atheists don't do this. Either do most other religions.
>

> BOB

BOB,

EX-FSCKIN-CUSE ME?? Everywhere I drive I see "fish" labeled Darwin
gobbling up little "Jesus" fish on cars. Mr. Newdow is jamming his
non-belief up anyone's ass he can. Flavia (and others)touts her past
Catholic experience and her "enlightenment" to agnoticism any chance
she gets and you DARE to state that people of no faith are calm and
quiet people who don't shove their views on other people?

I don't care if you have or don't have faith, but don't you dare
make atheists and agnostics out as better than Christians or any
other faith on the basis that you don't brag out loud about your
lack of belief. If I have to, I'll dredge up every Yahoo! message
number out of the archives where you, Flavia and others proudly
trumpet your views as loud as any organized religion I've ever seen.

Again your hypocrisy makes gag and I cannot fathom breathing air in
even the same -zip code- as you.

Rich

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte