[DMCForum] religion and politics... PLEASE READ!

[DMCForum] religion and politics... PLEASE READ!

Speaking only for myself, the political and religious discussions are
getting very old again.  No one is going to sway the other side to agree
with them and all we are doing is destroying the list.  The original
intention of this Forum was to be able to discuss freely, but moderate one's
self in the same process.

I have been trying to come up with a way for everyone to decide what to do
about this and created two polls.  These polls should follow this email very
soon after.

In these polls, we can all vote on how we want our group to proceed.  One of
the options is for a member who violates the group's wishes to be
temporarily banned from posting.  I looked at the settings and they can be
changed per person where that person still has full access, but can not
submit a post.

In the poll I mentioned a 24-48 hour ban, but it could be less or more
depending on what the group decides.  The fifth option in the poll is for
others to make suggestions on how to handle this.  Please post these
suggestions to the group.

Since this group was created in 2002, there has only been one person banned.
The group will decide what happens so, happy polling. :)

Greg

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS