RE: DMA (was RE: [DMCForum] Re: All people of faith are dumb, and so am

RE: DMA (was RE: [DMCForum] Re: All people of faith are dumb, and so am I apparently.)

With any group, it takes a while to become part of it.
This is true of any group.

When I see new people at DMA events, I try my best to
include them in things and make them feel welcome.
Even had a few of them spend a night or two in my
spare bedroom.  But even so, if you are new to a group
you can't expect to know all of the inside jokes, and
instantly be caught up on years of history.

Try going to MORE events, not less!

Ahh, I missed that event in PA..  I guess that
explains it.

--- Dave Stragand <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> I don't have any problems with any DMA individuals -
> even Marc.  =)   Group dynamics can be an
> interesting thing, though... maybe it was just the
> one event, but it still left me feeling out of
> place.
>

> Marc - I attended the event at the pizza place in
> Philadelphia right after Charles Muffley passed
> away... I think it was 1999.

http://mail.yahoo.com

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte