RE: [DMCForum] All people of faith are dumb.

RE: [DMCForum] All people of faith are dumb.

Which is why we agreed months ago to not bring these topics up.

Yet, there are certain folks on here who INSIST on putting little
liberal snipes into their posts on a regular basis.  Thus, the <sigh>
was born.  At the beginning of this whole round of political and
religious debates, were people reminding them that no one really wanted
to hear their arguments.

Yet, they still continue.  I guess they are under the assumption that we
really want to hear these opinions, or maybe that they feel we really
need to be enlightened - just like them.  If you read back into the last
month, you will note that there are only like 4 people who fall onto the
liberal side, but these four assume everyone else really needs to hear
their views.  The same goes for the conservative side, who started
rebutting the liberals after the onslaught of smugly veiled political
jabs got too thick.

In either event, I'm afraid it's probably hopeless, Jeremiah.  People
like Marc and Bob won't - maybe can't - keep quiet on these topics.  It
seems they feel that freedom of speech somehow entitles them to an
endless tirade against everything they don't agree with

So AGAIN.  Marc, Bob, etc.  - will you shut up with the politics and
religion?  I guarantee the other side will shut up if you do.  And stop
with the political jabs in the emails that started this whole round?

-Dave