From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of therealdmcvegas
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2005 3:13 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Commercial nuclear power plants & Alternative
Energy.

Both Bob and Rich here are correct. We are indeed behind the rest of
the world when it comes to our energy needs. And in many cases, the
problem stems from enviornmentalists.

It's good that there are people who'll take a stand, and point out
when others are doing wrong. Especially when it comes to companies or
entieties who pollute. But that's not what organizations like
GreenPeace, or The Sierra Club are all about. These people act just
like goddamned Television Evangelests. They stand there, and tell you
about how shit is really bad here and there. Instead of preaching
hellfire and brimstone, they preach out global warming and specicies
extension. They then scare everyone, but then offer salvation from the
bad things by diplaying their telephone # & address on the screen for
you to send your money in. They too also use flyiers, and newletters
as fundraiser material.

We don't have nuclear power, because these envriomental evangeliests
(or "envirovangelests" as you've seen me write before) are making too
much money off of the protests that cause the fundraisers. Hell, 2
years ago, the fucking Sierra Club filed a law suit with the state of
Nevada over a freeway expansion project. They claimed that we
shouldn't build the freeway, because of the harmful exhaust fumes from
cars would increase, if we let more cars pass thru the area next to a
school.

FOR 2 YEARS THE LAW SUIT HALTED CONSTRUCTION OF THE NEW EXPRESSWAY!!!
Countless thousands of drivers have gotten stuck in traffic as a
result, wasted our gasoline sitting there idling, and the pollution
became worse, because the vehicles were running longer. So then to end
the law suit, some qir quality monitoring equipment was installed,
$14M of my tax dollars have been wasted on legal fees alone, and
countless millions more will be wasted on car-pooling propeganda. And
you know that all this time, the Sierra Club has been whoring this
whole thing out, so they can raise funds from people under the guise
of 'keeping up the good fight'.

The same thing can be said about gasoline. The reason that we cannot
lower the price of gasoline is because not all of the American public
out there wants to lower the price of fuels. There are allot of
self-proclaimed environmentalists out there who do NOT want the price
to drop. Just like someone who files a frivilous law suit, so do these
people want to punish SUV drivers, by making they pay more at the
pump. They forget about both the working middle and lower classes. In
order to commute, we can't spend money on our own economy. Which
means, we grind things to a halt. And if they eventually stop being
able to commute, our society itself has the potential to collapse. But
NOOOOOO. The whiny assholes who want to save the planet at any cost,
simply don't care. They only see the world thru rose-tinted glasses,
and can't understand how much different life is elsewhere for other
poeple.

There is nothing wrong with the internal combustion engine. It has
served us VERY well, and can continue to do so for many more years.
But people who view modern cars as evil because they do have
emissions, want they banned entirely from the road. Hence, they have
done everything possible in order to stop the exploration of
alternative fuels that feed ICE engines.

Bio-diesel is great, because when derrived from vegetable oil, we can
harvest it from waste oil. We can grow food to remain in it's purpose
for food, but can then fuel our vehicles off of the waste that's left
over, rather than competing for a food source. And that's only one facet.

Bio-diesel derrived from pig faeces is great too. We can create light
crude for diesel & heating fuel, and an almost endless supply of
methane gas from the refining/polymerization process for use as yet
another alternative fuel.

Gasoline is already covered. Corn derrived alcohol is only cheaper,
because it's subsidized by the government. However, countries in South
America like Brazil use sugar cane. The stuff grows wild like weeds.
Which means it's everywhere, and replaces itself as quick as hemp in
many cases, if not faster. The government then refines the cane into
alcohol/rum, and runs the countries vehicles off of that. It cheap,
renewable, and you'll never see it here in the United States as long
as people out there want to do away with our internal combustion
engiens. Allot of the companies down south have more fuel than needed,
and allot more refining capacity to supply the US significantly, if
not almost entirely. But hey, fuck you, because I want to have a warm
fuzzy feeling that I'm saving the planet.

-Robert

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS