[DMCForum] Re: Off the grid...

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxx> wrote:
<SNIP>
> My bill would be around $50.00/month for household juice and driving
> expenses. Hell, if I had a bigger house, and lived further south,
> the utility company would pay -me- because I'd generate more power
> than I consume.
>
> Rich A.
> Havin' my cake and eating it too.

There is a couple here in Las Vegas who's done the same thing, and
does get paid by Nevada Power for the electricity that they pump back
into their system. They had solar panels all over the roof, and
covering ALL of their back yard. Gas powered appliances, windows shut
during the day to keep the heat out, and LED night lights to
illuminate the house. They lived practicly like cavemen. But pretty
interesting. What poeple were normally paying for their bill every
month, this couple was getting paid back nearly the same amount.

-Robert

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS