From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Ryan Wright
Sent: Thursday, September 15, 2005 1:08 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re: Texas Tea..

YES!

While we're at it, we need to start building more nuclear power
plants. Whoever decided "nuclear plants are bad" and put a stop to
their construction should be shot. We have several half finished
nuclear power plants a few miles from where I'm sitting...

-Ryan

On 9/14/05, Dave Stragand <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Which reminds me... We have more oil reserves in the US than that whole
area.  Especially in oil shale. Will someone please tell the tree-hugging
environmentalists to go to h**l, and start drilling in Alaska etc, and let
us build a couple of new f*?)(*g refineries???

> (sigh)

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS