[DMCForum] Delorean R/C...2 different bodies??

[DMCForum] Delorean R/C...2 different bodies??

I have the 1/10th RC shell that is a model of the prototype Delorean.  But didn't Delorean One sell R/C bodies back in the day?  were these of the production delorean?  does anyone have one or know where pictures are?
Also, i need some help reproducing this thing.  I want to make my r/c car soon, but don't want to cut this because I know others would probably want one since you don't see them around.

Erik

Cory <mrdelorean88@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well its now proven that history repeats itself. If you have taken
any notice, religion is part of society, without it society wouldnt
be the same. I was reading in history today about religion, back in
the olden days like around the time of the Constitution. Those people
who wrote it, have you noticed that religion is in the Constitution
or at least i think it is.
  Well the point is, religion is pretty much a big part of life.