From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 16:59:53
To:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] OK, now I am going to get my ass KICKED!

Marc,

Great post.   That under god crap was inserted by the military
industrial establishment as part of their disinformation campaign about
godless communists   I remember that BS and I am glad some judge does
to.   Russia did not get rid of churches and it was not a godless
country.  It was all BS and lies.

What brainwashing are we doing to kids making them pray to some flag?
They have no idea of what american ideology means at those ages.(even
as adults most people have no idea what this means!)   How dare we
pound such crap into kids subconscious.

BOB

     YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
    Visit your group "DMCForum" on the web.