From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Josh Haldeman
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2005 3:22 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re: OT- Russian?

I think Greg is making a point about locations.  Saying "why would anyone
move to *fill in blank here*" is kinda insulting to said locale, regardless
of whether it was meant in jest or not.  If you aren't from Arkansas or NJ,
for example, you might not know that there are good qualities about them,
because of the negative picture that's often painted of those places in
popular culture.

I live in Ohio, but that doesn't mean I live on a farm, or know anyone who
does for that matter.

-Josh

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte