From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Ryan Wright
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2005 1:03 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Texas Tea..

Already have.

1. We'll never pay less than $2.50 a gallon again (on average); and if
we do, it will be very short lived.

2. Gas for "the summer driving season" (whatever that means) next year
will exceed $3.00 a gallon - maybe as much as $3.50.

3. Within a couple of years, if not sooner, we'll be paying $4+ per
gallon.

Been there, done that. When gas was creeping up past $1.70 a couple of
years ago I told everyone I know, "Very soon, gas will be above $2 a
gallon, and we'll never pay less than that again. I wouldn't be
surprised if we were paying $3 a gallon in a few years." Nobody
believed me then, and now they conveniently don't remember me saying
it (over, and over, and over again).

I told my coworkers last week if gas went below $2.50 I'd eat my shoe.

-Ryan

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS