Re: [DMCForum] Down for season

Hook a OHM meter from the load side of the fuse (#12,
IIRC) to ground, and double check that when you move
the harness in the door it "beeps". It would be
interesting to see if it is a dead short, or there is
some resistance.

Because the fuse did not blow, I would guess it is not
a dead short.  Maybe one of the switch side wires are
cut, before the diode...  Which would keep your door
lights on and drain the battery quickly.

You may also want to remove the interior lamp delay
module when you do this testing, so you don't have the
possible capacitive discharge messing with your
measurements (Although, the diodes should probably
isolate it, don't take any chances).