[DMCForum] DMCH Rules, so does James!!

As we have been discussing my attitude (problem?) the
past few days, I have been thinking...  There has got
to be something unique and nice I can say about DMCH.

So, this weekend I took a trip to see Evil Dan to look
at a car he is selling for another DMA member.  Paul N
had asked me to go look at a car he was interested in
NJ, and it happens to be the one that Dan is selling.
While I was there, he showed me the progress on a
coolant pipe he is making for me... This brought a
story to mind that fit the "unique and nice" query.

A few weeks back I asked Dan to make me a stainless
copy of the solid Legend coolant hose that was in
502/530 for 1860.  He agreed, and I provided all of
the raw materials.  However, I was unable to find the
correct "radiator neck" for it.

When this project with the pipe started, I posted to
the DML asking for assistance in locating a stainless
steel neck.  James responded to me in private e-mail
that he had one and would be happy to send it to me.
By my request, he sent it directly to Dan.  NO CHARGE.

At the time I thought, this was a very nice thing for
him to do.  Especially considering it was not long
after the "SonnyV" thing.  At no point did I feel
James had any motivation to do this other than to help
me out.

Although the neck he sent me was NOT stainless and I
could not use it, the effort was appreciated.  Thank
you James, and DMCH.

.....  I still need a stainless neck, if anyone has
one!  :)

Yahoo! for Good

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte