Re: [DMCForum] Re: Jeff works for DMCF now?

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Jeff works for DMCF now?

I believe its Jeff Friday...also known as DMCCHROME.  If i'm correct, then this is a guy who has been pretty down on his luck lately and recently got a job at DMCF.  Go to www.entermyworld.com and look in the forums.  He's all over the place in there.
He recently posted to the DML on how to change the distributor cap and said buy the parts from DMCH or DMCF.  Like Marc, I too have an issue with ANY vendor giving advice and telling the person to buy from their site instead.  For us vets on the boards, I buy my parts from whom I feel like it at the time.  but for some of the new guys who might not know about all the other vendors out there, its not very fair.  I would hope that any vendor out there who is giving advise would say "and if you need a part, contact your prefered vendor and order".

Erik

Josh Porter <joshp1986@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Which Jeff are you talking about?

Josh

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Marc Levy <malevy_nj@xxxx> wrote:
> See, no one wants to point out information that may
> then be interpreted as "being negative".
>
> Facts:
>
> Jeff has had numerous recent posts "advertising" for
> DMCH/DMCF.
>
> Your (Mark V, who also seems to have an "inside scoop"
> on DMCH) claim is that Jeff has been made an offer of
> employment by Tony, yet he has not noted in his
> "advertisements" that he has any relationship with
> DMCH/DMCF that should be considered when evaluating
> his comments.
>
> I conclude, MY OPINION IS, that he should add his
> DeLorean related employer information to his signature
> so all readers can properly evaluate his comments.  Is
> Jeff TRYING to capitalize on this (for DMCF benefit)?
> It looks that way to me.  YOU ARE WELCOME TO DRAW YOUR
> OWN CONCLUSIONS.
>

> --- DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@xxxx> wrote:
>
> > I will let him explain it for himself.
> >
> > Mark V

> http://mail.yahoo.com

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10 Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte