[DMCForum] RE: Re: DMCH in latest issue of Forbes...

[DMCForum] RE: Re: DMCH in latest issue of Forbes...

Not defending Wal-Marts usually cheaper quality products but in the sake of
sarcasim...

You better stop shopping at gas stations! As we all know they are all about greed
too. There's really no need to have another gas station right across the street
from one another. That's just silly. Like harlots selling themselves on the
corner, cheapens the community. And the people who go there... all of them have
cars or suvs, they purchase things like gas, pop, lotto tickets, smokes, gummy
bears... conforming little lemmings going thu their lives just like everyone
else.

[all typed in fun sarcastic humor]

PS
Wal-Mart car batteries SUCK but their pre-mixed Prestone coolant (with
demineralized H20) is more than a buck cheeper than the same stuff at Autozone.

Shannon Y
16506