[DMCForum] Afraid to speak out?

... And it is not only the fear of the vendors, but
try asking an impartial observer their opinion on how
I have been treated due to my lack of ability to keep
my mouth shut.

Not too many people out there would want to receive
the treatment that I get.  The recent personal attack
on the DML, for example.  It's purpose was not only to
try and make me look foolish, but to warn others to
keep any unpopular opinions to themselves..  "See
kids, don't be like Marc Levy and you wont be made fun
of".

Next time you are at a DeLorean event, try and
eavesdrop at some of the conversations going on in
small groups.  That is where people all of a sudden
have the comfort to be more honest.

--- Dave Stragand <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Ok, the poll results: