RE: [DMCForum] Re: DMCH in latest issue of Forbes...

RE: [DMCForum] Re: DMCH in latest issue of Forbes...

i doubt anyone is afraid of anyone or any vendor out there.  Most probably just don't speak up because they don't want to be embarrased or feel uncomfortable at the next car show.

Erik

Dave Stragand <dave.stragand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It took a long time because Chris Bowman is a much more patient and
forgiving man than I would be.  He gave Joe every benefit of the doubt
before he 'went public'.

No one was afraid of Joe that I am aware of.

So let me rephrase that - is ANYONE afraid of ANY vendors?  Please
contact me.  I am just interested in seeing if Marc's statement is
indeed accurate, because I have never heard of anyone being afraid of a
vendor.

Or, if you follow Marc's self-fulfilling prophecy of sorts, no one will
respond because they are afraid to.  I don't buy that either, but it's a
very convenient debate tactic. "If no one speaks up, then I am right"...

-Dave