From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Erik Geerdink
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2005 8:20 AM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Sunstar models

Just a hint, but if you want to get laid at college...take your diecast toys
off the shelf....just a thought  ;)

Erik

Josh Porter <joshp1986@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I brought my sunstar model to college to show my DeLorean pride. While
I was looking at how good it looked on the self, I thought of what if
Sunstar made a prototype 1 model to complete the collection? I would
buy one or two.

Josh
10989

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10