Re: [DMCForum] Re: Number 1756 - MIller gets ripped off

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Number 1756 - MIller gets ripped off

Having heard some stories about Bill, which are
believable after you have met him.  I would be more
likely to think it is an "inside job".  Meaning,
someone he knows or works with.

There is an awful element of people in this world that
have no problem being bullies.  Bill is a very nice
guy, and likely does not deserve the abuse he has
suffered.

I think this is why Bob asked us to keep our eyes open
for someone trying to sell a fascia.  It is probably
that the thugs who stole it have no idea how
close-knit the DeLorean community is...  Even if we
disagree on politics and religion.  :)