From: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of content22207
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 3:51 PM
To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DMCForum] Re: Clash of the Titans...

I'm unemployed -- are you buying the gas?

Of course there's no need to even start the engines. A Lincoln trumps
a Cadillac just sitting still.

To be honest, a Cadillac is really just a poor man's Lincoln.

Why don't you just pay me the $20 wager and let you sit in my front
seat and play with the radio.

Bill Robertson

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS