[DMCForum] Re: [dmcmaryland] Saturday night cruise..no thanks

[DMCForum] Re: [dmcmaryland] Saturday night cruise..no thanks

Exactly what I was thinking, VERY well put Dave!

I tried to have a few polite conversations with Mr. Pack and all he
does is insult you if you make a grammatical mistake, and snob his
nose at you when I tried to ask him a question about a few cars he
apparentl knows the location to.

This post was no suprise to me when I saw who it came from.

I'll gladly consider myself trash under his criteria. I think it is
fun to hang around some of the more colorful personalities &
eccentrics you meet at car shows, that's all part of the fun.

-Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dave Stragand"
<dave.stragand@xxxx> wrote:
> Whoa, Mike, calm down.  There is no need to start name calling.
>

> You've made your point exceedingly clear.  You do not wish to
associate
> with people whom you see as lower class than you, whom you openly
call
> "trash".  (My guess is that the feeling is probably mutual.)
Freedom of
> Association, of course, is your right.
>

> But since you've put the issue out on the table for debate, I hope
you
> could clarify a few things with your beliefs
>

> For reference, could you please let us know the income and
education
> level, under which one becomes "trash"?  Are all
Southerners "trash", or