[DMCForum] Re: Bill Miller gets ripped of again!

[DMCForum] Re: Bill Miller gets ripped of again!

Now that is not an easy thing to rip off. If you practiced you maybe
could get it down to 20 minutes if you had a friend helping you in
the removal. Someone HAD to see this happen.

And the theif had to know a bit about Deloreans to get it off
quickly.

Was this the fascia off his Canadian spec car, or his high mileage
car?

I'd be tack welding the bolts on the next fascia once I got it in
place me thinks.

-Joe

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxx> wrote:
> Earlier this year someone stole Bill Miller front grill and emblem.
>
> Last week, while his cars was in the  parking lot at the hospital
where
> he works in Columbus. Somebody stole his
>
> Rear fascia and tail lights.    !!!!
>

> I told Bill that this is not easy to do.   I also doubt that
nobody
> saw anything.   Based on my security experience, I told  Bill to
> suspect that someone in hospital security is involved.
>

> Anyway,  if someone sees or hears about a rear fascia and tail
lights
> for sale in the Columbus area.  Let Bill know.
>

> BOB

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS