[DMCForum] Re: What is that?!?!

I'm not crazy. That's why I went for the ugly van. I'm not paying
anything near that for it and I can actually haul things short
distances.

I checked into the Sparrows and they're ridiculously overpriced.
Corbin also made something similar called the Merlin. It's powered
by a motorcycle engine.

I just priced a new power pack. The best lead-acid batteries
available will run me $700. They last 4 years or so. Gel-pack
batteries will run me $1400.00 and the lifespan is a little longer
and significantly increase the driving range.

--- In DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "timnagin" <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> Wow, $15k for that thing?  I really am in the wrong business.
>
> Greg

On Behalf
> Of Ryan Wright
> Sent: Saturday, September 03, 2005 1:28 AM
> To: DMCForum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [DMCForum] Re: What is that?!?!
>
> That's a Corbin Sparrow. They make a lot of silly looking EVs...
>
> The best part is, somebody paid in the neighborhood of $15k for
that
> silly thing.
>
> On 9/2/05, timnagin <timnagin@xxxx> wrote:
> > There are a lot of cool vehicles on there.  This one is just
wrong.  :)

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS