[DMCForum] interesting FYI

I was just looking through the closed polls and noticed one that I
made a while back about the daily driver, there were five people that
marked DeLorean. I did the same thing on one of the Bricklin groups
that I belong to and nobody marked Bricklin. Just thought that was
intersting.

I could care less what people drive every day to work, I wanted to see
what the majority of DeLorean and Bricklin owners think about driving
their cars every day.

Josh

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS