RE: [DMCForum] Katrina Response

So, your saying the oil companies will loose money
because of this??  Don't bet on it!!  The value of the
oil stocks went UP today.  Exxon went up $1.30

Investors don't buy stock in a company that is about
to loose a lot of money...  They know that the oil
companies will use (abuse) this tragedy to increase
their profits...

<SNIP>