Re: [DMCForum] Re: Harry Kaufmann Motorcars went to Federal Prison

Re: [DMCForum] Re: Harry Kaufmann Motorcars went to Federal Prison

I know he was not happy about what has happened in his past. He made a
mistake and paid for it.

If i knew personal info about you i would not make it available to the
public, would you want me to?

Just for the record my Mother has never told me any of his personal
business, what i know i have read in the local papers at the time. I
never bothered to even ask my Mother what happened and i probably never
will.

I knew somebody on the list would post about the arrest so i just added
the FBI seized everything.

What i have told is public records that was printed in The Milwaukee
Journal and on the local news.

All i can say is that i have Met Harry and he was always a very nice
and intelligent man to talk to, i have nothing bad to say about him.

I always wanted to ask him about the Gold Delorean he owned but never
got around to asking him.

Mark V

Dmc Dml Dmc fz10
Dmc fz1s Delorean part Dml forte